2019 AAIR Forum
11 November 2019 - 13 November 2019
The 30th Australian Association for Institutional Research (AAIR) Annual Forum, Institutional Research: The Devil is in the Detail, will be held in Hobart, Tasmania.
- the evolving role of the institutional researcher
- justifying the value of higher education and research
- evidence-based strategic planning (and implementation)
- benchmarking for continuous quality improvement
- informing learning and teaching through evaluation and surveys
- realising benefits — the role of institutional research in enterprise and transformation projects
- compliance and government reporting reform
- business intelligence, analytics, visualisation and modelling — the foundations of institutional research.
Pre-Forum workshops and Special Interest Groups will run on the day prior to the main Forum sessions including a full day survey manager’s workshop.
Call for Abstracts and Registration Open
21 May 2019
Call for Abstracts Closed
5pm, 9 August 2019
Acceptance to Authors
13 August 2019
Draft Program Released
19 August 2019
Early Bird Registration Closes
5pm, 2 September 2019
More information will become available on the AAIR website.