2016 FACE Conference
Queen’s University, Belfast, Northern Ireland
29 June 2016
The Annual Forum for Access and Continuing Education’s (FACE) Conference is this year being hosted by Queen’s University in Belfast, Ireland.
An excellent opportunity to hear from practitioners and researchers from across the globe, the 2016 conference’s themes include:
- Partnerships – Engaging communities and embracing the private sector
- Lifelong Learning – Creating realistic and inspiring opportunities within the workforce
- Internationalisation – Working together to create opportunities for all, and
- Student Experience – Quality, equity and consistency.
Keynote speakers include:
- Patricia Staaf – Director of the Center for Teaching and Learning at Malmö University and Chair of the Swedish network for widening participation in higher education (INCLUDE)
- Peter Horrocks – Vice-Chancellor of The Open University, and
- Dr. Ian Pickup – Director of Academic Services at SOAS, University of London.
For more information and to register, please visit the 2016 FACE Conference website.