2015 EPHEA Conference
Deakin University Geelong Waterfront Campus
9 November 2015 8:01 am - 12 November 2015
The 9th biennial Equity Practitioners in Higher Education Australasia (EPHEA) conference will be held in Geelong, Victoria in November 2015.
Hosted by Deakin University, this year’s theme is “Celebrate, Collaborate, Create: Positioning Equity for the Future”. All students and staff members who are engaged in the higher education sector are invited to attend.
This year, conference objectives include:
- Challenge practitioners to analyse current challenges and opportunities, identify emerging issues, and develop ways forward
- Create a safe space for sharing professional knowledge and discussion of challenges facing equity practitioners in a continually changing and challenging higher education sector
- Recognise the significance of Indigenous, Maori and Pasifika perspectives and experiences in shaping future developments
- Contribute to the evidence base and practice of equal opportunity in higher education, and
- Develop links with organisations that have similar professional aims or recent experiences relevant to equity practitioners (including the corporate sector).
Please visit the conference website for more information and to secure your ticket. Early bird registrations run from 1 March until 31 August 2015.