NCSEHE eNews – Equity Insights: New developments in higher education
The latest edition of Equity Insights showcases national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
Featured in this issue:
- Building Legacy and Capacity Workshop 3 – Indigenous Perspectives on Evaluation in Indigenous Higher Education
- NCSEHE Webinar: Indigenous Perspectives on Evaluation in Indigenous Higher Education
- My Story – Student Voice: Arshya Pankaj
- Australian universities share their HEPPP program successes: Federation University (Student Futures Program); La Trobe University (School Partnerships Program); and Edith Cowan University (Girls in ICT — Venus)
- Australian Government Department of Education and Training – Equity Research and Innovation Panel
- ‘University aspirational pathways for metropolitan and regional students: Implications for supporting school-university outreach partnerships’
- ‘Older, online and first: Recommendations for retention and success’
- Audio recording – ‘How to Achieve.. An equitable tertiary education system’
- Student Success: Vol 9 No 2 (2018)
- and much more…
Archived eNews issues are accessible here.