Equity Insights eNews — July 2019
Headlining this month’s issue of NCSEHE Equity Insights eNews is the release of Maria Raciti’s NCSEHE Research Fellowship report, Career construction, future work and the perceived risks of going to university for young people from low SES backgrounds.
Also fresh off the press is the latest NCSEHE Focus publication, looking at past trends and future opportunities for the National Priorities Pool (NPP) Program, as the opening of Expressions of Interest for the 2019 round approaches.
We hear from two more inspiring students in the My Story series, and look back on another full month of events and news from across the student equity sector.
Featured in this issue:
- Maria Raciti — 2018 NCSEHE Research Fellowship final report
- Upcoming webinar with Maria Raciti
- NCSEHE Focus — The NPP Program
- My Story: Student Voice — Hannah Gandy
- Student Voice — The Next Chapter: Ruby Walsh
- Regional Study Hubs Network Conference at Geraldton Universities Centre
- Productivity Commission — Higher Education Access and Outcomes: Live panel discussion including NCSEHE Director Sue Trinidad
- Students, Transitions, Achievement, Retention and Success (STARS) Conference 2019
- Celebrating 10 years of the Indigenous Australian Engineering School
- And more national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
Subscribe to the NCSEHE newsletter here.