eNews — Equity Insights: New developments in higher education
This month’s issue of NCSEHE Equity Insights eNews opens applications for the 2019 Research Grants Program, presents new student equity research and resources, introduces the Student Voice — The Next Chapter series, as well as updating you on the latest news, events and Centre updates.
Featured in this issue:
- Applications open — 2019 NCSEHE Research Grants Program
- Panel event: The Demand Driven University System: A mixed report card
- Regional Study Hubs Network Conference
- Regional Australia Institute: Regions Rising
- New research: Culture, migration and educational performance
- Student Voice — The Next Chapter: Mitchell Ha
- Webinar with Matt Brett for Global Accessibility Awareness Day at Blackboard
- CDU Office of Indigenous Leadership and Regional Outreach Shaping the Future Forum
- NCSEHE 2018 Annual Report
- World Access to Higher Education Day 2019
- And more national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
Subscribe to the NCSEHE newsletter here.