August issue of ‘Equity Insights’ eNews
The August issue of NCSEHE Equity Insights is now available online.
This month’s newsletter showcases new NCSEHE-funded research, the recording from Lydia Woodyatt’s presentation on staff mental wellbeing, and a feature article on supporting student mental health.
Also featured in the newsletter is an update on the Career Development Learning Hub project and the release of the STARS Conference issue of Student Success Journal, featuring research by NCSEHE Equity Fellows Katelyn Barney and Nicole Crawford.
Featured in this issue:
- New NCSEHE-funded research: Inclusive university pathways engage military veterans’ strengths
- New NCSEHE-funded research: Country students at home on campus
- New NCSEHE-funded research: Virtual internships diversify workplace opportunities
- Webinar recording and slides: Lydia Woodyatt on ‘Mental wellbeing for equity practitioners and university staff’
- Feature article: Helping your students to look after their mental health
- Blog: Best practice career education for students with disability – Creating a national resource hub
- Release of special STARS Conference issue of Student Success Journal
- And more…
View the newsletter archive and subscribe to NCSEHE Equity Insights here.
If you would like to contribute material for future issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.