August issue of NCSEHE Equity Insights
The latest issue of NCSEHE Equity Insights eNews is out now!
- Progress bulletin and preliminary findings — NCSEHE Equity Fellow Tim Pitman
- NCSEHE submission to the Job-ready Graduates Package draft legislation consultation
- New article: Changes to career advice needed now more than ever
- myfuture Insights — Making career decisions: How influencers can help
- New article: Helping your child make an informed decision about going to university
- Webinar — Supporting students’ mental wellbeing during the pandemic
- National Students as Partners Roundtable and 2020 ATEM Conference wrap-up
- Spotlight on the 2020/21 NCSEHE Research Grants Program projects:
- Re-imagining exams: How do assessment adjustments impact on inclusion?
- Equity implications of non-ATAR pathways: Participation, academic outcomes and work-readiness
- Supporting careers of LGBTQIA+ students in Australian universities
- NCSEHE Student Equity Snapshots Forum update
- Webinar — COVID-19 and beyond: Perspectives from university students
- Higher education career advice for students from low SES backgrounds — August research update
- And more national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
View the newsletter archive and subscribe to NCSEHE Equity Insights here.
If you would like to contribute material for future issues, please contact email@example.com.