2015 Student Equity in Higher Education Research Grants Program
The National Centre for Student Equity in Higher Education (NCSEHE) is pleased to annouce the commencement of the 2015 Student Equity in Higher Education Research Grants Program.
Further information is available on our 2015 Funding Round page, but in brief:
- The purpose of our grants program is to encourage and build upon the research expertise that already exists across Australia on higher education student equity issues.
- We strongly encourage researchers and equity practitioners across a broad range of disciplines to collaborate on projects.
- Research should be policy-relevant and aimed at supporting and informing policy and practice.
- Our research priorities this year range from attraction, retention and performance of higher education students with disability through to comparative analysis of student equity issues and performance.
- The majority of grants will be for up to $30,000, however other amounts may also be considered.
- Projects will commence in early 2015 and must be completed within a six-month period.
- Proposals must be submitted via email by 5pm WST Friday 6 February 2015. Extensions beyond this date will not be granted under any circumstances.